Tips on Choosing a Good Generator
• Select results From the apparent power and real power we choose the power generator is 230 kVA/kW 185.
• If your running on backup power with run-time not more than an hour in 12 h then choose machines with capacity of over is redundant power (Stand-by Power).
• If your running constant electricity grid with time use greater than 1 h in 12 h then choose machines with capacity of over is continuous power (Prime Power).
• If the computer running the main source (no grid) then choose machines with capacity of over is the main source of continuous power (Continuous Power).
• Normally the a major source not on commercial cassette catalog. If you have this need please contact us direct for advice.